[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Immediate 3-team trade help requested

imtoolowkey

I give up Frank Gore , my team is below

I receive Greg Jennings, Cadillac Williams, and Willie Parker (I have Mendenhall as handcuff)

Team 2: Gets Desean Jackson and Roy Williams

Team 3: Gets Frank Gore

Basically I'm trading Frank Gore and Roy Williams (who I would have dropped as my bench is solid)

for Greg Jennings, Cadillac Williams, and Parker

I'd probably hold on to gore. Once he is healthy, he should get plenty of touches on a run first offense. I like Jennings even though he has struggled but Cadillac and Parker may turn out to be nothing the rest of the year. I look at it like Gore for Jennings basically. I'd stick with Gore

Is it not smart ot handcuff Mendenhall (hell likely be my keeper - if not steve smith)

Cadillac will get the most touches from here on out.

And Jennings was a tier 1 receiver. How much has really changed?

Exactly what makes you think Caddy will get the most touches ? First of all , I doubt he makes it thru the season without being injured . Secondly , Ward was given a relatively large contract and when he is healthy they will give him touches as well. Parker has been relatively useless for a couple of yrs now. So again, if You like Jennings better then Gore , why did't you draft Jennings in the first place, as he surely went after Gore.

Keeper league with PPR...Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings were off before I picked 10th overall....Larry Fitz was kept in the 2nd as well as my 2nd round keeper in MJD. That's how I have MJD and Gore

Willie Parker has been in the league 6 years, 5 as starter including this year and if not for an injury last year was on the way to 4 1000 yard campaigns.

And as per your post about cadillac:

Roy Cummings and Ira Kaufman, of The Tampa Tribune, report the Tampa Bay Buccaneers plan to give RB Cadillac Williams more touches in the future because of how he has looked during games. "We went into the season with the mentality of let's work Cadillac in. Our thinking was we could rotate him in with the other backs, but as good as he's looked, it's time we become more committed to Cadillac Williams as a full-time guy," offensive coordinator Greg Olson said. Williams is averaging five yards per carry.

Huddle Up: Williams has looked good this season—remarkable, even, considering the knee injuries he's overcome. For the short term, at least, Williams gets the leg up on Derrick Ward in the Bucs' backfield battle. But both the Buccaneers and fantasy owners would do well to have a backup plan at the ready, because as good as he's looked you just know there's another injury lurking around the corner.