[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady for Schaub?

AndyManxx

1 point for every 20 passing yards

6 points for every passing TD

I can't believe I actually have to think about this decision. I have Matt Schaub, and I was offered Tom Brady for Matt Schaub today. I just don't know if Brady is going to return to his former self this season, and at the same time, Schaub is having a pretty good season thus far. On top of that, Schaub is going against the Cardinals this week, so he should be in for a great day. Should I make the trade, or not?

I actually like Schuab in this matchup. Denver has become a sack machine (lsecondin NFL with 15 sacks in 4 games) and Brady gets silly when he gets pressured. Houston is also playing a great run defense with a high powered offense on the other side of the ball. Expect Schuab to air it out, especially if Slaton gets quiet.

Do the Trade...Peyton started slow last year because of his injury. Brady is too and is still putting up decent numbers.

By the time fantasy playoffs come around you are going to wish you did this trade.

Plz take a look at mine, thanks,,,

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=301391

I may have misunderstood, Are you after Schaub?...Either way, Get Brady and stay with him. I'm a Colts fan and am even suggesting this.