[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leon Washington, what say you?

Somebody dropped him and I'm debating whether or not to pick him up.

I'd have to drop M. Moore to pick him up. I'm positive that Moore is a better pick this week, but I do need another RB on the long term, in which case I THINK Washington wins that battle.

My current RB's are K Moreno, M Moore, and F Jones. I need to start 2.

As a Jet fan, I can tell you confidently that Leon is the better pick. First off, Leon was splitting carries about 50/50 before this week. Mewelde is the CLEAR #3, especially with the emergence of Mendenhall last week. With Parker coming back this week, I"m not even sure he's a better option than Leon this week, who was averaging about 15 touches a game prior to last week. He's yet to have a breakout game, but I can assure you...it's coming, esp with Braylon there to open up running lanes. Jets were facing 8 in the box every play. And on Shonn Greene, he'd be taking carries away from Jones as the big bruiser, not Leon, the small, shifty speedster.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=301478

Edited by dirtysanchez1184