[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Powerball Lottery Tickets

nuke'em ttg

We have a group of 25 @ work & when the Powerball gets above $150 million, we each throw in $5. Few years ago, a group in Nebraska hit for about 350MM. For that drawing, we had 4 & the Powerball = $10,000. Obviously, my take was $400, 300 after taxes. Everyone was pretty happy. I was livid for weeks. One # from 14MM.

Wierdest part of the story, one of the Nebraska winners was in one of our 25's book of business. The business was credit cards that were 7 payments behind. She recognized the dude's name, looked up his account & sure enough he lived in Nebraska. He was working a 25% settlemnt on his debt. She asked, now that you have all this dough, would you like to pay your account in full? He said not only am I not paying you in full, I'm not finishing my settlement, for I no longer need credit!

I played the Pick 4, once. One day, I noticed the # on my train's locomotive & the back of a building in Manhattan was 8797. Why I looked at them & recalled they were the same, I can't tell you. Played it straight for $2. Came out 8787.

We have a group of 25 @ work & when the Powerball gets above $150 million, we each throw in $5. Few years ago, a group in Nebraska hit for about 350MM. For that drawing, we had 4 & the Powerball = $10,000. Obviously, my take was $400, 300 after taxes. Everyone was pretty happy. I was livid for weeks. One # from 14MM.

Wierdest part of the story, one of the Nebraska winners was in one of our 25's book of business. The business was credit cards that were 7 payments behind. She recognized the dude's name, looked up his account & sure enough he lived in Nebraska. He was working a 25% settlemnt on his debt. She asked, now that you have all this dough, would you like to pay your account in full? He said not only am I not paying you in full, I'm not finishing my settlement, for I no longer need credit!

I played the Pick 4, once. One day, I noticed the # on my train's locomotive & the back of a building in Manhattan was 8797. Why I looked at them & recalled they were the same, I can't tell you. Played it straight for $2. Came out 8787.

the Nebraska people.....were they packin house workers? trying to remember that