[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was Just offered R RIce/Housh for McCoy/Jennings

LayLow

I havn't been starting Mccoy. the other owner has Westy.

The Pontiff's Current Team

QB-Rivers

WR-Calvin Johnson

WR-Greg Jennings

RB-Moreno

RB-Julius Jones

TE-Witten

Flex-LT

K-Kaeding

D-SF D

Bench:D Ward, McFadden, Mccoy, Hightower, Lav Coles, Big Ben, M Goodson

After Trade

Rivers

Calvin

Housh

Moreno

Rice

Witten

LT

Bench: Hightower, J Jones, B Wells

I do see Rice as an improvement over McCoy. But I don't see that Jennings and Housh are a wash. And I don't see the upgrade at RB worth the downgrade at WR.

Some things:

-You'd be selling low on Jennings. I think they will work to find him the ball more coming out of the BYE, as you posted elsewhere.

-Housh is trending upward, but there are still big questions in SEA. Namely the health of Hass and recent success of Burleson and even Branch and Carlson sporadically.

-If you are giving McCoy to the Westy owner, you need to base the trade on McCoy's value to the new owner, not his value to you.

-Considering your need at RB, I'd be more apt to trade Jennings for Westy straight up. or Jennings/JJones for Westy/Housh (or other decent WR).

- You have tons of lower tier RBs that are not likely to offer much in the near term if at all (DMC, Goodson,Ward). Anyway to add some upside depth at WR instead via free agency or trade?

Good luck.

"jennings and moreno for Jacobs and burleson"

Call me crazy, but that deal is closer than the one you are considering.

I see Jacobs as a reasonable buy-low candidate, especially if there was someway you could get Bradshaw as well. When trading one under-performer (Jennings) for another (Jacobs), I don't worry so much about the selling low. The Huddle seems pretty high on Nate Burleson (top 20WR), but I think the jury is still out on him moving forward.

Also, if you did that, you might consider McCoy for Housh. Then you'd be covered if one of the SEA WRs take the lead.

-Heroes

Call me crazy, but that deal is closer than the one you are considering.

I see Jacobs as a reasonable buy-low candidate, especially if there was someway you could get Bradshaw as well. When trading one under-performer (Jennings) for another (Jacobs), I don't worry so much about the selling low. The Huddle seems pretty high on Nate Burleson (top 20WR), but I think the jury is still out on him moving forward.

Also, if you did that, you might consider McCoy for Housh. Then you'd be covered if one of the SEA WRs take the lead.

-Heroes

Don't want to move moreno for possible keeper value. Also, dude won't trade jacobs for jennings without a RB in return and moreno is only guy he would want.

I am probably going to stay as I am right now.

Thanks guys.