[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer Advice

csegars1

I have Matt Forte, Steven Jackson, and Cedric Benson still left after I give up Ryan Grant, The league allows you to start 2 RBs and a Flex RB/WR. Each of the running backs mentioned have different bye weeks. My other receivers are Coleston, Ochocino, and Burleson. I am looking for another elite reciever to help me come playoff time assuming I make it. Also worth a note. LJ plays a couple of soft defense around playoff time for a possible spot start. Would you accept the following trade if you were me?

Ryan Grant and Derrick Mason for Larry Johnson and Calvin Johnson

Any advice is greatly appreciated

I have Larry and Calvin in a touchdown only league and they are doing nothing. Take a hard look which teams offenses are going to click for the year.

CJ is a stud if they can get him the ball. ie. Randy Moss in Oakland. Johnson numbers 21/323/1 Mason 19/284/2

LJ is in a bad situation in KC. Grant has Rogers I think this is the part of the trade you really lose.

One other thing to look at

Jackson is in a terrible offense + injury prone

Forte has a history of getting nicked up and Cutler doesn't like to check down to RB

Benson looks like he is wearing down. In our Performance league these guys were drafted high and disappointing.