[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

portis for wr

vikingsfan11

my wrs/rbs

i have

rb- ADP/Barber/Rice/Donald Brown

wrs- MSW/H. Ward/ Jennings/ Massaqoui

te- celek and cooley

what should i try and trade for portis

i feel like if i could get cooley + msw, i could later trade ray rice + on of my 3 qbs (i have romo, favre and garrard) or ray rice + jennings/ward for a top 5 wr.

Vikingsfan11,

Help me understand here, you want to know who on your team you should offer in trade to GET Portis? You have good RBs already with ADP and Barber and Rice with Brown as a sleeper come mid-late season. Not sure why you're so high on Portis unless you know something the rest of us Portis owners don't. After the first bust out game he has I'm shopping him since he breaks down and doesn't produce as the season wears on.

Sounds like you have a plan. Where does Portis fit in?

It will depend on the other players and needs of the Portis owner, along with scoring and roster limits. As stated by a previous reply - as a Portis owner I am wondering why you are looking to pick him up.

With that being said I would offer a modest player - Massaquoi had a big game and is a popular pickup, otherwise maybe Ward.

I just traded away Portis this week if this helps you out any.

I gave up Portis, Betts, and Gates

for

Ray Rice and Witten

Personally I am happy I don't have to deal this ASYS thoughts every week with Portis, but gave up a little depth if something happens to Rice I don't have McGahee. This was in a 12 team redraft league