[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster limit forces me to drop one

Dcat

I have to drop one of these before noon tomorrow.

DeAngelo Williams

Rashard Mendenhall

Julius Jones

Steven Jackson

We start 2 RBs. IMy plan is to start Williams and Mendenhall this week. It is a non PPR league. Common sense says drop Jones, but Jones has been more productive than Jackson.

Which one would you drop? (The one dropped can not be picked up by another team for this week's games)

For the next 2 weeks, Williams and Mendenhall have the better schedules (plus I dont expect Parker to cut into Mendenhall for at least 2 -3 weeks). They play Detroit and Washington this week and Cleveland and Tampa Bay next week. (Jones and Jackson face Jacksonville, Minnesota and Arizona). In week 7, Seattle has its Bye. That pretty much seals the deal for Jones being the one to go. Come weeks 12 -16 and Jones has the easiest schedule by far. But I've got to focus on the next 4 weeks first. So Jones will be the odd man out.

I'm thinking Jones too. But, with Willie Parker still around, maybe Mendenhall. I guess it depends if you think he will be inconsistent.

You can't trade one of your rbs instead to strengthen another position?

and can someone answer my last post about olsen?