[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Beanie Wells worth holding on to?

jackets77

Not sure if I should still keep Beanie or not...he hasn't showed me anything this year, and I'm not sure if he will end up bieng this way all year. Here is my team (ppr)

QB: Ryan, Cutler

RB: MJD, Slaton, Choice, F. Jones, Wells

WR: CJ, Jennings, Houz, Hester

TE: Gates, H. Miller

DST: Vikes

K: Akers

there are a few interesting opions available on he waiver wire....I'm picking 8th out of 10 this week so not sure if any of these would be available but wanted to get some thoughts on whether I should pick up any of them and drop either Wells,Hester or Miller

QB: Hassleback (trade bait)

RB: J. Charles, J. Steward (drop Wells for one of these??)

WR: M.Austin, A. Collie, Maclin (not sure if any of these would be available, but maybe drop Hester or Wells for one of them?)

I guess my question is, should I drop either Wells, Hester or H. Miller to pick up any of these 6 players I've listed.

Thanks!

I'm in the same situation... hoping that Wells takes over the starting position. I do know that the Cardinals schedule is friendly during the playoff weeks and if I'm able to hold on to Wells until then he may be worth the wait. Having Gates already as your te I'd drop Miller

I'm in the same situation... hoping that Wells takes over the starting position. I do know that the Cardinals schedule is friendly during the playoff weeks and if I'm able to hold on to Wells until then he may be worth the wait. Having Gates already as your te I'd drop Miller

I agree with Miller. If Hightower goes down and with Cards easy run schedule he could be huge. Definitely scan the waiver wire for WR. CJ has been hurt the past two weeks which leaves you thin - I would go Austin, Macklin, Collie in that order

I as well are part of the waiting game, but I still have absolute faith Beannie will produce some decent numbers as we get closer to the half way point. Wyze stated that he needs to run the ball more and also clearly stated that Wells will be an intricate part of the new rushing attack. Next week will show if he's serious or just returns back to no ball control and air it out mentality.

So based on your responses..looks like you guys think I should hold on to Wells and drop Miller. Dropping miller do you think I should go after a receiver or rb? The main free agents available are..

QB: Hassleback

RB: J. Charles, J. Steward

WR: M.Austin, A. Collie, Maclin

Not sure if any of these would be available at 8th in the waiver order out of 10...really considering picking up Hassleback for trade bait..thoughts?