[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub or Hasselbeck

shad11

Cincy D is playing pretty tight right now and Zona... not so much.

The Cards D pretty much shut down the Texans passing game the whole first half. It was the 2nd half they couldn't stop them at all.. That's a tough call though..

After last week, I find it hard to pass on Hasselbeck - especially playing with sore ribs. The thing that scares me is one good shot and he's back out of the game. Schaub on the other hand has arguably the best WR and a top 3 TE to throw to - along with some good "compliment" WR's and a pass catching RB.

Not that this helps much - but I'd flip a coin, probably hoping that it comes out in favor of Hasselbeck. :wacko:

Id go with Schaub. Kubiak was quoted Sunday night saying that if the Texans have to "throw it all the time, that's what we'll do." CIN has allowed a league-high 20 pass plays of 20+ yards. CIN has allowed a TD pass in every game and a QB to surpass the 240-yard passing plateau in four of five contests. HOU has produced the 4th-most pass plays of 20+ yards on offense (19) and has the second-worst YPC average (3.0) in the league. So, yes, it’s all systems go for the HOU aerial assault