[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SIMTT...Chris Johnson

I just got offered this trade...i had a post yesterday if I shold offer it and he offered it first so I was wondering if you guys would help me out and give me opinion of this trade...I'm not really hurting at rb but believe chris johnson would be an upgrade but it would leave me a little thin at wr...any advice is appreciated

Edited by 85thatstright10

It's is a bit of a gamble with CJ right now. He's only had ONE monster game and that was against Houston which hasn't been good on def. I have CJ as well and it has been a bit frustrating most weeks. With that being said not sure how much Smith and Lynch will do for you either. Both are in situations that are not good right now. You would be left thin at WR, but it looks like there's is a decent WR that comes up every week, so I'm sure you can go out there and get someone.

I would take the trade.....good luck!

Edited by stokers

Iit is a gamble with CJ right now. He's only had ONE monster game and that was against Houston which hasn't been good on def. I have CJ as well and it has been a bit frustrating most weeks. With that being said not sure how much Smith and Lynch will do for you either. Both are in situations that are not good right now. You would be left thin at WR, but it looks like there's is a decent WR that comes up every week, so I'm sure you can go out there and get someone.

I would take the trade.....good luck!

I totally agree with Stokers!!

please see mine. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=302586

thanks for the opinions! just trying to get a few more before i make the decision, anyone else

Make the deal - the potential for points is greater with CJ than Lynch and Smith.