[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR?

Ten team league.......we can start 3 RB's (flex), so right now, line up is:

Ryan (Bears)

Pierre Thomas (Giants)

Grant (Lions)

Benson (Texans)

I can choose 2 starters from the following:

Santana Moss (GREAT match up against Chiefs, but hit or miss.....)

DeSean Jackson -Oakland (can't afford another ZERO this week, but should get open with Maclin on other side now...)

Colston -Giants (got PT going already, Brees likes to mix it around a bit, but Colston does find endzone..)

Gates -MNF-Broncos (dont have to start a TE, but plays like a WR, had HUGE game before bye...)....

Tough to start Moss, with confidence, but is his match up too good........Do I sit DeSean and Colston??? go with Moss and Gates, or over thinking...?

Honestly I would start Gates. In fact, I am starting him in a WR/RB flex position. I have two reasons (theories) for this:

1. It's Monday night so everything is amplified.

2. When a team is faced with a good pass D they tend to hit their TE's more often.

I don't doubt that at least one of those other 3 receivers are going to have a big game, likely better than what Gates will put up, but to have to choose and risk starting a dud, I would stick with Gates. He is the closest to a "sure thing" out of what you have left.

Edited by Chloroform Rx

thanks for the feedback.....!

I agree, I think Gates has a solid game, and gets in the endzone....plus, like having a guy going on MNF, makes it interesting if I'm down and need a score.......

Moss can either torch the Chiefs (150 and one-2 scores), or get 50 yards and zip....!!

maybe I go with DeSean and Gates........

Keep in mind that Denver has shut down the TE and are considered #1 at not allowing TE points.

Thanks....I did not know that....maybe I roll with the 2 guys i drafted the highest at Wideout, Colston and DeSean....see what happens...!!

again, the wild card is Moss....could have a huge week (Miles Austin tore them apart...).....or could have 2 catches!