[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5-0 and just made a big trade.

Gave: Pierre/Moreno/AGates/Manningham for BJacobs/Addai/RMoss/Palmer

I downgrade at RB, but upgrade at W/T and gain a solid backup QB.

Previous roster still in sig.

New roster after a couple add/drops:

QBs (start 1): Peyton, Palmer

RBs (start 2): ADP, BJacobs, Addai, DBrown

WR/TEs (start 3): RMoss, SSmith (NY), GJennings, DBowe, DMason, HNicks

D/ST: PHI, NOS

K: Carney, Rackers

Thanks for humoring my request for opinions. I'm not a big fan of asking for advice after the fact, but I value the opinions on this board.

Thanks,

-Heroes

I think you came out pretty good. Pierre and Moreno are coming along as fine fantasy RBs while Jacobs is declining, but Randy Moss will soon resume as a touchdown machine. Your WRs are deadly and you have AP to pick up the slack where your other RBs struggle. Addai is a nice pickup and having D.Brown as a handcuff is solid. Nice trade i think.

Not really sure if I like the trade honestly. You're 5-0 with some of those guys you just traded. Don't get wrong you're "new" team is still very solid. You should be great going forward.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=302394

please answer mine

Not sold on it, either...to be honest.....besides giving up two young backs in PT and Moreno (who, right now, really arent sharing carries...that may change with Bell back and if Buckhalter comes back) but gave up a TE that plays like a WR in Gates and a sleeper WR in Manningham....

Im a Pats homer, and waiting..waiting..for Moss and Brady to break out...they should.....hopefully this week against the Titans...but gone are the 50 tds from Brady and the double digit catches from Moss....

You know how the backfield for Indy, which, is good...and bad......Will you ever start them both, at the same time? if not, you know when you sit one, the other will go off.....

Still got a very solid team, but at 5-0, I would have stayed put.......just 2 cents...!

good luck!

Yes, staying put was probably safer.

I'm now sweating the Jacobs/Bradshaw split in NYG.

But the way I see it, I got my backup QB. And I have crazy WR depth if I need to acquire a RB.

Addai is taking more of the split in INDY right now than Brown, so he should be OK as a spot start. Either is startable if the other gets hurt.

Trading away players that are performing for those that have underperformed is always a little scary, but it IS the definition of sell high and buy low.

All true.....but, you have Peyton Manning...! do you REALLY need a quality back up QB? He NEVER misses a game....and you will NEVER bench him, in favor of Palmer, regardless of the matchup, would you???

You are also very Indy heavy....Brown/Addai....Manning.....

You got ADP.....Manning....now Moss, so you are very solid, to say the least......

As a Pats homer, lets hope he starts producing..(i've been trying to buy LOW on him!)

good luck!