[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR help needed

allinthemind

I wouldn't go Maclin or Walter. Yeah Philly is going to blowout Oakland which means they will start to run the ball with Westbrook and Mccoy. Walter is going against a underrated defense who keeps showing why they win games each week. I have Schaub and i benched him for Hasselbeck this week because no QB seems to do all that good against the Bengals defense. So Id prob go Harvin just because Baltimore is gonna stack the box and make old man Brett throw the ball. Arizona well all they do is throw the ball but you can never tell who is gonna comeout with more TD's or yards. Even though Harvin is the 3rd WR for the Vikings he is the 1st or 2nd fav. target for Favre.

I wouldn't go Maclin or Walter. Yeah Philly is going to blowout Oakland which means they will start to run the ball with Westbrook and Mccoy. Walter is going against a underrated defense who keeps showing why they win games each week. I have Schaub and i benched him for Hasselbeck this week because no QB seems to do all that good against the Bengals defense. So Id prob go Harvin just because Baltimore is gonna stack the box and make old man Brett throw the ball. Arizona well all they do is throw the ball but you can never tell who is gonna comeout with more TD's or yards. Even though Harvin is the 3rd WR for the Vikings he is the 1st or 2nd fav. target for Favre.

would you start mccoy over any of these WR's?

Personally I would start Maclin.

I rank them (this week) in this order:

Maclin - based off last week's performance. McNabb is back and he's already said that he has developed great chemistry with Maclin

Harvin - potential is there, but it's still Baltimore

Walter - Cincy has a tough and underrated defense

Breaston - Seattle will put up points against the Cards, and the Cards will respond, but I think this is Boldin's week for AZ

Edited by Shorttynaz