[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB WR Swap

cnsfrk009

Yes. Team in my sig is the team I am referring to. thanks. Do you thikn it would cause a log jam with Calvin, Jennings, Housh, Sims-Walker and Roddy now at the spots?

We start

QB, WR WR, RB RB, TE, Flex, Flex

should have put that earlier sorry

Yes. Team in my sig is the team I am referring to. thanks. Do you thikn it would cause a log jam with Calvin, Jennings, Housh, Sims-Walker and Roddy now at the spots?

We start

QB, WR WR, RB RB, TE, Flex, Flex

should have put that earlier sorry

A little, but it gives you quality depth to cover bye's and potential injuries. I've played in PPR leagues for 5 years now, and personally I'd rather have depth at WR than RB.

Plus - Calvin got banged up pretty good last week - not to mention there's a merry-go-round at the QB spot there. I like Jennings, but there's a LOT of targets for Rodgers. Housh started off slow, but seems to be coming back to the Housh that we remember in Cincy and Sims-Walker. I don't know what to think of that guy. Potential is there and so far he's looked great when he plays, but it's still JAX. Collie is a decent fill in when necessary - at least until Gonzo comes back..

Yeah defintely good points. Once gonzo comes back i think garcon takes the hit in stats and not collie, due to collie's ability to play the slot. Plus i have choice, if barber stays dinged, we've seen choice as more than enough of a replacement. Thanks again