[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I make try and make this trade?

Red Storm

both matt forte and roddy white have yet to produce consitantly. White had a huge game last week, but i'd like to see him produce big this week as well before making a trade for him, especially trading mason for him. forte has a better upside if the bears can get their passing game on track.

Thanks for the reply. CJ has only had one breakout game. I feel as though the Bears are going to need to rely on Forte the remainder of the season. Whereas the Titans may be switching QB's and all DT's will stack the box. I have been shopping CJ all week, but I do not want to just give him away, as he still has potential.

I also have CJ and have been shopping him but at this time you must be careful not to sell him low. Fisher needs to figure out if this team is going to win his BEST player by far needs to have the ball a lot more. If he does the CJ has a lot of upside.

Shoot higher.

I offered CJ and A. Bradshaw to the owner who owns Jacobs for Adrian Peterson.

Edited by RussMan