[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS from this sorry bunch?

Bree22

Starting LT with Brown and Ricky on a bye. PPR league

Parker vs Cle - great matchup but he lost the starting job. How many touches is he going to get?

Charles @ Wash - He seems to only play (get pts) every other weekend and only on the road. Will this trend continue?

Harrison @ Pitt - couldn't believe that Lewis got all the touches last week and going against the best run Def. this one is not looking good but can he get involved in the passing game?

My RBs are a sorry bunch of ????. The only good thing is that my WRs, Smith (car), Ocho, B.Edwards and Burleson. I actually have Colston on the bench this week based on matchups and Colston's numbers have been down and the G-men have been good against the pass but I don't think they will be able to stop the saints offense maybe just slow it down a little. And I think they will make the other WRs beat them.

What do you guys think about my 2nd option?