[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - TE & DST

AGS

I have my choice to start Winslow or Shiancoe. I sat Winslow since he was garbage after week 1 and then he goes off. I start him and hes garbage again. So this week Im looking for a lil advice Winslow is in London vs NE and Shiancoe is @ PIT Who do I start? Im inclined to go Shiancoe.

Secondly, I have in starting position SD d/st @ KC but I see SF d/st and Pats d/st on waiver. Any one of those worth picking up? SF is @ HOU and their offense has been on and popping. Pats d/st racked up points last week and will be @ TB.

Edited by AGS

Shiancoe 5 TDs in 6 games not much yardage but he is Favres red zone target. NE DST has good a scedule including playoffs.

Thats true I just would hate to sit Winslow and he ends up putting up pts.

Anyone else have any input on this?

O.k. Im starting Shiancoe ....Winslow is just too inconsistent and they are playing NE.

I need more input on this question:

I have in starting position SD d/st @ KC but I see SF d/st and Pats d/st on waiver. Any one of those worth picking up? SF is @ HOU and their offense has been on and popping. Pats d/st racked up points last week and will be playin in London vs TB. SD had seemed like the safe choice but im still not sure.