[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFER just in, am I stupid for even thinking of turning this down?

bassett72

I'm torn only because it leaves me weak at WR....RIGHT?

But Brady should be a big upgrade over McNabb...RIGHT?

Someone tell me why I haven't pulled the trigger yet????

The other guy's team:

QB-Peyton Manning, Tom Brady

RB-Matt Forte, Ronnie Brown, Willis McGahee

WR-Santonio Holmes, Santana Moss, Jeremy Maclin, Nate Washington, Mark Clayton

TE-Jeremy Shockey, Vernon Davis

K-Mason Crosby

DEF-Dallas, Baltimore

Depends on what the WW looks like if theres a quality WR or 2 it would probably be worth it. Brady has been on fire lately, and the Eagles are....... well..... poo.

I was going to take a flyer on Crabtree and pick up Anthony Gonzalez (hoping he comes back for Fantasy Playoffs)

Other names on the Waiver Wire are (in no particular order):

Lee Evans

Donnie Avery

Laveranues Coles

Lance Moore

Ted Ginn Jr.

Chris Chambers

Hakeem Nicks

Brandon Stokley

Earl Bennett

I was going to take a flyer on Crabtree and pick up Anthony Gonzalez (hoping he comes back for Fantasy Playoffs)

Other names on the Waiver Wire are (in no particular order):

Lee Evans

Donnie Avery

Laveranues Coles

Lance Moore

Ted Ginn Jr.

Chris Chambers

Hakeem Nicks

Brandon Stokley

Earl Bennett

Even if you don't need Brady and need WR depth, I think this is a great deal and I'd turn around and deal McNabb for a WR...You should be able to upgrade across the board...I'd do it and then swing another trade. I'd also pick up Lance Moore...

Edited by Trojanmojo

Even if you don't need Brady and need WR depth, I think this is a great deal and I'd turn around and deal McNabb for a WR...You should be able to upgrade across the board...I'd do it and then swing another trade. I'd also pick up Lance Moore...

+1

I wasthinking the very same thing. Make this happen and deal either Palmer or Mcnabb for a WR and work the wire while you're at it.

well first of all, I think everyone is getting a little excited about Brady's big performance. He was playing against an 0-5 team who's secondary should be playing in high school, in the SNOW against a team who is still enjoying sunshine and summertime. Until this past sunday, Brady has looked average at best, and you have to look at his schedule for the rest of the year vs Mcnabb's and Palmer's. I think you decline and keep you WR depth, as mentioned earlier.

So, does anyone feel I'm ripping him off?

Is this fairly close, even though Brady just went off?

Am I being stupid by depleting my bench strength (IMO)?

I don't know about ripping him off but you're getting a very good deal and i think he can do a lot better than sims walker and mason who is a throw in at best. Brady's just getting over his injury and i expect him to be much better than he looked at the beginning of the year. obviously he won't throw 6 td's every week but i wouldn't bet against him being a top qb for the rest of the season.

I don't know about ripping him off but you're getting a very good deal and i think he can do a lot better than sims walker and mason who is a throw in at best. Brady's just getting over his injury and i expect him to be much better than he looked at the beginning of the year. obviously he won't throw 6 td's every week but i wouldn't bet against him being a top qb for the rest of the season.

I must be one of few that like MSW and Mason.

I would probably do it, and then keep a watch for waiver wire up & coming WRs. Or anticipate a breakout performance before it happens!

A couple of weeks ago, I had 5 receivers, and I traded my 4th & 5th receiver (Harvin & Ginn) to get Celek. The trade left me with no backups behind Moss, Ocho, VJax. No problem, that following Sunday I payed attention to the early morning matchups & snagged Massaquoi and Nicks off the waiver wire.

I'm sure Sims-Walker was a waiver wire pickup. There will be more of those. There won't be another Brady