[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop Greg Jennings?

Tega

Man - if Jennings can't give me points when he's up against Detroit how do I expect him to give me points anytime? Green Bay's offensive line can't protect Rogers. Rogers is constantly rushing his passes. He's hit so many times. I can't imagine what Rogers' body feels like a day after the game.

Lance Moore is available. Would you drop Jennings for Moore? I know there are so many weapons at NO. It seems like Driver and Finley get more looks than Jennings though. NO's schedule is sweet for the most part, though it seems like it doesn't matter who they are up against...Brees gets the ball to his WRs. They do rush when they need to, but Brees is incredible. Lance Moore was hurt for a while, but he's looking good now.

I'd aprreciate your input!

Brees gets the ball to his WRs

Except when he doesn't, like several weeks where they've gone ahead early and been pounding the ball with the run. Even Colston owners are frustrated some weeks. Why would you want to drop a #1 in Jennings for a #2 or 3 in an offense that's spreading the ball around enough to potentially kill all their player's fantasy value (with the exception of Brees most weeks).

I too am stuck with Jennings right now, and had given him last week to turn things around. Again, dissapointed, but he at least caught 6 passes, and at some point, he's gonna have to get open and hit deep. You just have to wait for those favorable matchups, and lower your expectations until then, but certainly don't drop him.

With that said, yes I am on the verge of benching him, but no way you can drop a guy who was supposed to be a stud #1 coming in. You'll regret it if he starts heating up, especially if defenses start keying in on Driver (this also might explain Driver's success with them keying in on Rodgers and Jennings).