[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would You Trade?

TNtitans

I have been offered Matt Forte and Greg Jennings for Chris Johnson of the Titans.

My RBS are CJ, Ray Rice, Leon Washington, Mike Bell. My WRS are Randy Moss, Colston, Desean Jackson, Antonio Bryant.

I am 2-4 in this league as every game I play somebody has career numbers! I am still in no way out of the playoff hunt. Would you make this trade or just sit tight and see how the 2nd half plays out?

Thanks for your input.

Hmmm Forte isn't exactly tearing it up though either. I would second guess that looking at Lendale White being hurt and the fact that Tennesee has a pretty cake schedule against the run the rest of the year. Chris Johnson will be playing for stats and bonuses most likely.

I think this is a rare trade where the team getting multiple players is actually getting the best deal. I'd do it and do it soon. Every Jennings owner and every Forte owner are losing their patience too soon. Both of these guys will get their stride and make their owners happy they stuck with them.