[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GMAT Study Book

Brentastic

Piggy-backing off my Grad School thread, I'm now in search for the best GMAT prep book out there. There are tons of material and one in particular I saw today looked interesting. It was called Cracking The GMAT by the Princeton Review. A co-worker of mine told me not to get that one to go to the GMAT site and see what they recommend. I don't like that idea, first of all, isn't it better for them if you don't do well? The more you take it, the more they make. Either way, if anyone has some input on what GMAT prep book worked for you or one that you know is top quality, please pass it along. Thanks.

Oh yeah, I settled on getting a MS in Finance. I really wanted to get a MS in computational finance which would make me a 'quant' - but having no computer science background, I would need to take 5 classes before I enter the MS program. Since money is a consideration, I decided to just get the Finance MS from DePaul.

I used that one too. I also highly recommend a class at a local university. I think I paid about $250 for a 6 week Saturday morning class. I find the teachers that do those test-prep classes generally know their stuff and give good tips on the test. If nothing else it makes you look at the material every week and practice it. Well worth the money IMO.