[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Brown For LT?

AGS

In a re-draft league yeah...I still think LT has enough juice to be effective at least as effective as a broken ankle, plantar fascitis having, sore calve Clinton Portis...Both of their value is because they will get the ball and they are the primary carrier.

Brown's in a 60/40 timeshare that doesn't seem to be racing to change into his favor as Addai, while not inspiring any thoughts of greatness has certainly been serviceable and is effective specially in the passing game.

Best of Luck,

WD

i would definitely take it!!!

Don't get mesmerized by the name LT. Remember the 06 Colts with Joe Addai and D. Rhodes? They both had very prodcutive seasons and the Colts ended up winning the super bowl. I also won my fantasy championship that year rockin D. Rhodes on my team. He was VERY VALUABLE during the fantasy playoffs getting more carries than normal due to Indy locking up the division.

I think you stay with D. Brown and think about who has a better offense.

LT and the Charges organization is in big trouble. I wouldnt want to be apart of it.

WAKE UP.. LT is not LT anymore. Stick with brown, but what do i know, im just a "rookie" poster :wacko:

Good Luck Playa

Don't get mesmerized by the name LT. Remember the 06 Colts with Joe Addai and D. Rhodes? They both had very prodcutive seasons and the Colts ended up winning the super bowl. I also won my fantasy championship that year rockin D. Rhodes on my team. He was VERY VALUABLE during the fantasy playoffs getting more carries than normal due to Indy locking up the division.

I think you stay with D. Brown and think about who has a better offense.

LT and the Charges organization is in big trouble. I wouldnt want to be apart of it.

WAKE UP.. LT is not LT anymore. Stick with brown, but what do i know, im just a "rookie" poster :wacko:

Good Luck Playa

I edited my post since I believe you misunderstood and the way I worded cause that misunderstanding.

I was asking if it would be a good decision to trade LT for D. Brown ....which I infact went ahead and did.

Am I the only one that disagrees with this? LT is not that great anymore but he is still the starter for a good team. Donald Brown, who is on my team, has to wait for a long list of Colt weapons to get their share before he gets his. Now if Addai gets hurt, Brown becomes extremely valuable.

Am I the only one that disagrees with this? LT is not that great anymore but he is still the starter for a good team. Donald Brown, who is on my team, has to wait for a long list of Colt weapons to get their share before he gets his. Now if Addai gets hurt, Brown becomes extremely valuable.

I completely agree with you.