[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye week dilema need RB and WR advice

wolfe20

I'm in a league with 1 pt for 25 receiving or rushing yards and no ppr. I have two backs on the bye week need to replace one, and my substitution options are Larry Johnson and Johnathon Stewart. Both have great matchups with Stewart against the Bills and and LJ against the chargers, I'm slightly leaning towards Lj since he will get more carries but cant decide. Need Help. Also have both starting recievers out this week ugh. Iv'e got Manningham and Maklin as my backups since Burleson and Marshall are on the bye and Boldin is potentially out,but have Nicks, Lance Moore and Massaquoi available on the waiver wire. Should I roll the dice with Manningham and Maklin or pick someone up for the week. Thanks for the help I'm a brand new member as of today. Thanks, Brent

1) I like Stewart. Funny, my cheatsheet ranks Stewart as the #6 RB this week & LJ as the #7 RB. Probably can't go wrong either way.

2) I would rather play Nicks, Moore, or Massaquoi over Maclin. I have Maclin, MoMass, and Nicks on several of my teams. I'm starting Massaquoi over the rest of them. If you have any lame players on your roster, I'd clear them out & Nicks & MoMass. I'd even rather have them over Maclin (assuming this isn't a dynasty league).