[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Need help @ WR & RB

mabucfan

Huddlers -

Bye week & injuries are hitting me hard in week 7! - Please help me choose a #3 WR and a #2 RB, I will answer your questions as well.

WR - Pick One

Williams - vs. Atl (Coach is not sure he'll play)

Massaquoi - s. GB

Knox - @ Cinn

RB - Pick one

Stewart - vs. Buff

Lynch - @ Car

Let me know your thoughts, and good luck this week.

Edited by mabucfan

WR I take Knox all day, he's finding the endzone consistently, he's being well targeted, and he has great hands

RB - Closer match up here for sure, you know Lynch is going to get a lot of carries and I actually like him to break out this week a bit against a very average Carolina line. I'd start him only because you are sure of 15 carries there whereas with Stewart you can't be sure depending on game plan and the success of DeAngelo

Best of Luck,

WashD

Knox is your best option at receiver. SJax is the better of the RB's but that being said, his team his horrid and since they are always coming from behind, he doesn't get the proper attention that he deserves. And if DWill and Stewart are successful on the ground and eat up the game clock, there will also be no time for SJax.

Good luck.

WashingtonD, if you read this, check out my WDIS.

I always like Wash's advice.