[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rodgers for rivers

Brutus

I would hate this trade straight-up almost as much (although that would at least be justifiable).

I really don't understand why there are so many trades for two comparable guys from the same position. You aren't really filling a need there. Rodgers is doing great (despite no help from the O line), and Green Bay isn't abandoning the pass any time soon.

And unless you also own Gates, Clark or Gonzalez, then you are taking a huge hit at TE. You have one of the 4 elite tight ends, and you give him up for a guy who's only a marginal upgrade at QB.

Honestly, I will never understand these trades like, Slaton for Forte... that's a push, unless you have a reallly really good reason about why one guy is going to be any better than the other. There's no guarantees, and in this case, it's certainly not worth sacrificing more points from your TE spot.