[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One last opinion

BearBroncos

This week is tough on me because I just can't make up my mind so I need your help picking 1 flex filler, please. I'll answer yours. Just leave link.

I have as starters in RB and WR currently

RB = Dwill @ Buff - I expect a monster game this week, even with Stewart sharing carries.

RB = P. Thomas @ Mia - My other number 2 is on bye but I actually like this match up this week. I know, MIA is a monster against the rush but I think NO's strong passing game will offer some nice opportunities for PT to break some long rushes.

D. Jackson @ Was - No brainer here for me. I suspect after their disappointing loss last week, McNabb and Jackson will have a huge game against a week Washington team.

H. Nicks @ AZ - Each week could be any receivers big day in NY but against AZ which allows so much receiver yardage, I just don't think I can leave this cat on the bench. I'll take suggestions on this one though.

Standard scoring with no-PPR

Options for flex position are:

F. Jones @ Atl - 23rd rush defense but all 3 backs will play. Granted, I don't expect much from Barber but Choice will probably get goal line carries. I still expect Jones to get 70+ yards and potential for a long one. He's also not doing punt returns this week do to the brace.

B. Berrian @ Pitt - Pitt is 12th against the pass and Troy will play but with Harvin out, both Sidney and Bernard could have big games when the run gets shut down.

J. Knox @ Cin - After a big loss to Atl last week, I see Cutler (after his little contract boost) wanting to make a statement and Knox is one of Cutlers primary receivers. Just don't know about this one.

B. Edwards @ Oak - Oak isn't a big pass defender but has one of the best corners in the league and with Cotchery out, Edwards could get tangled up all day. But, the game is in Sanchez's home state and after his horrid performance last week, could come out strong.

Honestly tough choice. I think it is between Knox and Berrian for me.

I do NOT like Edwards b/c Oakland has probably the best cover corner in Nnamdi Asomugha.

I like Felix, but the the guy gets hurt if somebody breathes on him.

I own Knox as well to have some upside but the prob is no one bears receiver is the #1. I like Knox for about 50 yds and 1 TD today.

Berrian might get some looks but Steelers D is still pretty tough against Heinz field.

I think I'd have to go Knox honestly but not an easy choice. Good luck.

Please see mine - http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=304312

All the WRs listed are hit or miss ... Berrian / Edwards in particular being equally capable of 3/75/1 or 1/9/0 games. I don't know what to expect from Felix this week, but he's likely to get 8-10 carries and 1-2 catches, so I might plug him in and see how things work out - if he touches the ball 12 times during the game, that makes 12 chances for him to bust a 50+ yard score.

:wacko:

All the WRs listed are hit or miss ... Berrian / Edwards in particular being equally capable of 3/75/1 or 1/9/0 games. I don't know what to expect from Felix this week, but he's likely to get 8-10 carries and 1-2 catches, so I might plug him in and see how things work out - if he touches the ball 12 times during the game, that makes 12 chances for him to bust a 50+ yard score.

:wacko:

Whats you feeling on Knox?

Whats you feeling on Knox?

Bengals pass D has been decent ... so reasonable numbers for Knox this week might be 4/45/0 ? Always tough to predict a score, but I suppose he has as good a chance at a TD as any of the other CHI WRs.