[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE decision help quick!

Bobadew

I drafted Jason Witten in my Fantasy football league pretty early in the draft. I have gave him lots of chances, but he really is not giving me the numbers I expected. Lots of people in my league released lots of players and I noticed I have a chance to pick up a particular three. My question is who do I pick up?

Zach Miller - I know he is on the raiders and they struggle to break 100 yard games, but he is among the top TE in yards, above Jason Witten.

Jeremy Shockey - The saints are crazy this year, their offensive is amazing and Shockey has always been a solid player. I really considering picking him up.

Vernon Davis - The SF are a little inconsistent but Vernon Davis has played really well the last few games.

Any suggestion? Please reply fast because I do not want someone to pick them up.

SIDE QUESTION:

I dropped the Titans defense on week 3 (Thank god) I really thought they were going to be huge again this year. I picked up the New York Jets and the Saints. This week they both gave me absolutely huge numbers, any idea on which one I should keep. I have to drop one or the other to get my TE since for some reason I am not allowed to drop Witten (guessing because he is a top player). Saints I hear are among the worst in pass defense but I noticed they have a huge amount of INTS.

Help please!!! Quick! Thank you all.

Ah, I guess I have to wait until after Monday Night Football to drop and pick up. So I'll be checking for updates from the pro's here. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm not convinced Vernon Davis is worth the pick up because of Crabtree starting now. I think Crabtree will be getting thrown to a lot now considering he had a great first game. Decisions...Decisions Grr.

Edited by Bobadew