[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Question

Wizards

10 yards rushing/receiving = 1 point. 10 carries = 1 point. TD's = 6 points

Can only carry 3 RB's on roster. 10 team keeper league. Presently have C Johnson-Tenn., C Benson & R. Mendenhall. Mendenhall on bye....Can play all 3 RB's ---2 start at RB and 1 Flex....my WR's are R Moss, Colston, S Smith(NYG) & Manningham.....Can start 2 RB's and 3 WR's and not move Mendenhall...but he seems like on a downhill slow slide....should I pull the trigger and get Williams or Greene or stay where I am??? Who has the best potential that helps me win it all??

What a ghetto rule to begin with. Whoever set that one up just doesn't like when people deploy different strategies and use their roster spots for whatever they want. Sorry, just had to say that.

It's a question of Mendenhall vs. Ricky Williams. Those are two guys that are producing. Green has potential but not immediately and certainly not what RIcky or Mendenhall will bring now. Being that Mendenhall seems to have the starting job wrapped up with very few carries going to FWP right now, I would probably stick with him. Too bad you can't have both because Ricky sure does have a lot of upside. I'm trying to get him in every league I have Ronnie Brown in.

What a ghetto rule to begin with. Whoever set that one up just doesn't like when people deploy different strategies and use their roster spots for whatever they want. Sorry, just had to say that.

It's a question of Mendenhall vs. Ricky Williams. Those are two guys that are producing. Green has potential but not immediately and certainly not what RIcky or Mendenhall will bring now. Being that Mendenhall seems to have the starting job wrapped up with very few carries going to FWP right now, I would probably stick with him. Too bad you can't have both because Ricky sure does have a lot of upside. I'm trying to get him in every league I have Ronnie Brown in.

Thanks for responding....bump please help me out....play a 6-1 team this week (I'm the other 6-1 team).

You would be foolish to cut Mendenhall. Ricky Willaims has looked great this season, however I would not drop Mendenhall just for one win. It may cost you now, but it is better to have him in the long run. If you are 6-1, you can afford a loss. I feel if you cut Mendenhall for Williams, it will hurt you a lot more in the future.

Edited by xmradioguy