[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop P. Thomas, Felix Jones, or Bradshaw?

Kwatz

I am going the other way...If you are dead set on making a move for Greene or Wells, I would look to pick up Wells. I think it is now just a matter of time before he becomes the guy that gets the most meaningful carries on his squad, including all goal line carries. Greene will still have TJones to deal with all year as the man on his team unless TJ gets hurt. I see Jones getting the most touches and goal line carries, leaving Greene to do damage with more limited touches, ala L.Washington.

In terms of who I would cut? Very tough call. I would definitely keep PThomas. So, it comes down to F.Jones and Bradshaw. Bradshaw and Jones both spell lead backs. Both are dynamic runners. I think the tie breaker is T.Choice - though F.Jones did get eight carries last week. I think Choice will eat into Jones value more than D.Ware will eat into Bradshaw's. Ultimately, I would cut F.Jones and pick up B.Wells if I was dead set on making a move.

Pls see my post "Deal Shifting". Thanks.

The problem with going for Wells over Greene, is that the Jets are a running team and the Cardinals are not. Sometimes it seems like the Cardinals only run because someone told them they have to mix it up every once in a while. I think Greene has more of a chance to shine as the Jets want to run. I like Wells, but the situation is not ideal.

Edited by electricrelish

The problem with going for Wells over Greene, is that the Jets are a running team and the Cardinals or not. Sometimes it seems like the Cardinals only run because someone told them they have to mix it up every once in a while. I think Greene has more of a chance to shine as the Jets want to run. I like Wells, but the situation is not ideal.

I agree the yardage total may not be there for Wells, but the Cards RBs put up 14 rushing TDs last year. I would expect the same this season. AZ RBs could put up 500+ yds and 8-10 TDs over the remainder of the season. Wells could own a majority of this production. Greene could easily match or eclipse the yardage totals, I just dont see him getting as many TDs as Wells. Who friggin knows.

I agree the yardage total may not be there for Wells, but the Cards RBs put up 14 rushing TDs last year. I would expect the same this season. AZ RBs could put up 500+ yds and 8-10 TDs over the remainder of the season. Wells could own a majority of this production. Greene could easily match or eclipse the yardage totals, I just dont see him getting as many TDs as Wells. Who friggin knows.

Good point about the rushing TDs. That could be a reason to go with Wells. You're right. Who knows? Get em both.