[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proposed Trade

Capt. Stanky

I'm currently sitting at 6-1 in my deep keeper league (Keep 10 from year to year). We use VP's and I'm currently in first with 23 VP's. 2nd place is also 6-1, but only has 20 VP's. The VP's aren't important to this post, but for those that don't know about them it's a way to balance out the luck factor in the league. You get 2 VP's for a win. The teams that finish in the top 3 scoring for a given week get 2 additional VP's. The next 4 high scorers for a given week get 1. The bottom 3 scores get 0 VP's (10 team league).

Now that that is out of the way here's the trade I offered:

I give MLynch, FJackson and Braylon

I get TJones, ABryant and Buckhalter

After looking at my team you can probably figure out why I was willing to salvage some keeper value to improve my 2nd RB for this year:

QB's (start 2)

Rivers, Romo, Palmer, VY, Bulger

RB's (start 2)

MJD, Forte, MLynch, Ward, Fargas

WR's (start 3)

AJohnson, Welker, SSmith (NYG), Braylon, AGonzo

TE (start 1)

ODaniels

As you can see, my team is stacked. Initially I figured I should take the hit of trading two possible keepers (MLynch & Braylon) for maybe just one (TJones, but is he really a keeper? How much could he possibly have left in the tank after this year, and yes SGreen is on another team.) to improve my starters this year. The team I offered it to said he has to look it over and will get back to me in the next couple of days. I'm starting to 2nd guess it now. Am I just giving too much, or should I just keep this trade on the table?

Standard scoring PPR league.

I don't think it is a bad trade, Thomas Jones is having a pretty nice year this year. I agree with you that he may not be a keeper, but I don't think the value of Lynch or Jackson as a keeper exceeds the upgrade you would be getting for Jones this year.

Also you look very deep at QB have you thought of offering up a QB?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=305258

Edited by 7YL3R