[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB pool

cbreese

some WW/FA to pick up

any of these worth picking up over who i have in my sig?

shonn greene (will share a lot with tjones)

jamaal charles (lj out for good?)

wells (eventual lead back over hightower?)

fargas

was thinking of dropping maroney for wells or charles

Shonn Greene. I'm a Jets fan...and wow...this guy impresses the hell out of me...call me crazy but he'll be a starter next year and if he stays healthy he'll be a top 10 back in my opinion...he runs with force and he's deceptively fast. I'd pick him up bc he'll probably get 10-15 carries a week and I think he can do a lot with it. They're also playing some patsies after the buy...Jaguars, Panthers, Bills, Bucs, etc. I'd go Greene in a heartbeat.

Reasons the other ones aren't as good: Chiefs and Raiders offenses - terrible. And the Cardinals are a passing team. No brainer to me.

i would say S Greene too....B Wells might be good in a keeper league or towards the end of the season, but AZ is def a pass 1st offense...OAK and KC offense do stink, and I think you should drop Maroney as NE is a pass 1st offense as well...and its always a toss up with their rb's

You should see results immediately from S Greene