[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice Needed

bigred072

My 10-team league gives points for yardage, scoring and receptions. Lineup each week is 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1flex(rb-wr), 1te, 1k, 1d .

I'm at the top of the league in position and scoring and am looking to shore up my one weak spot by trading with a player who is 2-6 and needing help. My current roster is:

P. Manning

Ray Rice, Ryan Grant, Marshawn Lynch, Sproles, Felix Jones

Fitzgerald, Sims-Walker, Driver, Steve Smith (Car), Johnny Knox, Anthony Gonzalez

Owen Daniels, Brent Celek

Ryan Longwell

Vikings, Jets, Dolphins

I see my second rb spot as my weakness. I've been playing Ryan Grant most of the time and have seen Lynch improving.

My thinking is that I have good wide receiver depth, and am thinking of using that to lure away an improvement at rb.

I proposed Driver and Grant for Frank Gore, but the other owner declined. Tonight, he changed his mind and proposed the trade back to me. So now I have the option but thought I'd get some feedback before I made up my mind. So please let me know what you think!

One last thing to mention: One of the reasons I wanted to get rid of Grant is his playoff schedule. Weeks 14 and 15 he plays at Chicago and Pittsburgh, then week 16 at home against Seattle. Gore plays at home against Arizona, then at Philly, and then home against Detroit.

Edited by bigred072

take out that one HUGE game against Seattle this year, and what exactly has Gore done???

What has he done every year, for that matter? yes, he does do well with rushing/receiving, but has yet to score more than 8 TDs....

Grant isnt exactly tearing it up, but Grant and Driver for a RB that has struggled a bit this year????

id sit tight with Grant/Driver; think you can get more than Gore...