[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for some recommendations on my team:

QB: Roethlisberger, Alex Smith

RB: R Brown, R Rice, Sproles, Bush

WR: A Johnson, Holmes, Boldin, Holt, M Wallace, M Clayton, R Williams

TE: Winslow

DEF: Min

K: Kaeding

I like it overall but I love making trades and trying to improve. Regular scoring, no flex option so just 2 RB's 3 WR's.

I saw the first link posted and followed suit...........sorry.

Should I trade Megatron and Hass for Favre and Boldin?

No worries at all. I just saw a trend and figured I'd stop it. :wacko:

That's kind of a meh trade. I think Megatron is not going to do much regardless. Not a hugh Hass fan either. Boldin should step it up, and Favre should only get better as he gets used to his WR's. I think I'd rather have the Favre-Boldin combo.

Looking for some recommendations on my team:

QB: Roethlisberger, Alex Smith

RB: R Brown, R Rice, Sproles, Bush

WR: A Johnson, Holmes, Boldin, Holt, M Wallace, M Clayton, R Williams

TE: Winslow

DEF: Min

I like it overall but I love making trades and trying to improve. Regular scoring, no flex option so just 2 RB's 3 WR's.

Solid at QB, especially if Alex Smith continues to play like he did last week. Bunch of RB's in RBBC's, but Brown and Rice will get you decent enough fantasy points. Weak at WR if you have to start 3. AJ is a stud, but Holmes and Boldin have been disappointments.

The only thing you can do is wait and hope that Alex Smith produces then package him with a WR for a WR upgrade, or package him with a RB for an RB upgrade.

Solid at QB, especially if Alex Smith continues to play like he did last week. Bunch of RB's in RBBC's, but Brown and Rice will get you decent enough fantasy points. Weak at WR if you have to start 3. AJ is a stud, but Holmes and Boldin have been disappointments.

The only thing you can do is wait and hope that Alex Smith produces then package him with a WR for a WR upgrade, or package him with a RB for an RB upgrade.

Thanks for the advice, greatly appreciated. I'll see what I can do at WR, I am really hoping Boldin and Holmes to come around but maybe I'm asking for too much.

Oh Hugh - A little help with WR especially because Wayne is banged up (BTW - I have Peyton Manning too)

TD league with yardage bonus...and need to start two...

Lee Evans

CAR Steve Smith

Austin Coliie

Pierre Garcon

As crazy as this sounds, I'm leaning towards starting both Collie and Garcon. The other option is Evans and either Collie or Garcon.

Thoughts?

Since I have another team (both are doing well actually, this team is 6-1-0) maybe I'll grab ur advice for this one too :-D

QB: Warner

RB: K Smith, MJD, Mendenhall, Maroney

WR: D Jackson, Burleson, S Smith (car), S Moss, S Holmes

TE: H Miller, Winslow, Scheffler

DEF: Broncos, Pats

I haven't done any trades at all with this team and I'd love to start working it and seeing what can be done. Suggestions?

Edited by burton

Oh Hugh - A little help with WR especially because Wayne is banged up (BTW - I have Peyton Manning too)

TD league with yardage bonus...and need to start two...

Lee Evans

CAR Steve Smith

Austin Coliie

Pierre Garcon

As crazy as this sounds, I'm leaning towards starting both Collie and Garcon. The other option is Evans and either Collie or Garcon.

Thoughts?

If Wayne plays, start him and Evans. If Wayne doesn't, start Evans and Collie. Until Delhomme gets his head out of his ass, Steve Smith is not a fantasy option.

It's been a while, but I'm back. You know the drill.

Having a tough time deciding between Marshall and Fitz this week. Marshall is up against Baltimore and Fitz is up against Carolina.

Also worried about running LT, he is predicted to get good points, but he was last week and I got a average number out of him. I am running K.Smith definitely but am torn between Ricky Williams playin the Jets, although LT is against the Raiders...

Any other lineup help help would be appreciated! Thanks!

QB-Garrad/E.Manning/Warner

WR-Marshall/Sims Walker/Fitzgerald/Manningham

RB-K.Smith/Tomlinson/R.Williams/C.Benson

TE-Shiancoe/D.Lee

D/ST-Denver/Buffalo

Since I have another team (both are doing well actually, this team is 6-1-0) maybe I'll grab ur advice for this one too :-D

QB: Warner

RB: K Smith, MJD, Mendenhall, Maroney

WR: D Jackson, Burleson, S Smith (car), S Moss, S Holmes

TE: H Miller, Winslow, Scheffler

DEF: Broncos, Pats

I haven't done any trades at all with this team and I'd love to start working it and seeing what can be done. Suggestions?

Warner, solid. K smith and MJD, solid. A little thin at WR, but if Holmes turns it up you should be OK. This is clearly your better team. Maybe could use a WR upgrade, but aside from that, I wouldn't do much.

Having a tough time deciding between Marshall and Fitz this week. Marshall is up against Baltimore and Fitz is up against Carolina.

Also worried about running LT, he is predicted to get good points, but he was last week and I got a average number out of him. I am running K.Smith definitely but am torn between Ricky Williams playin the Jets, although LT is against the Raiders...

Any other lineup help help would be appreciated! Thanks!

QB-Garrad/E.Manning/Warner

WR-Marshall/Sims Walker/Fitzgerald/Manningham

RB-K.Smith/Tomlinson/R.Williams/C.Benson

TE-Shiancoe/D.Lee

D/ST-Denver/Buffalo

Never, ever bench Larry Fitzgerald.

Tough call on the RB. If it's me, I give LT one more chance against a terrible rush defense. If he sucks it up, it's pine the rest of the way. But give your first round pick one more week to see if he's got something left.

Bench 1 of the following:

S Jackson @ DET

R Rice vs DEN

R Williams @ NYJ

D Driver vs MIN

D Hester vs CLE

S Smith @ PHI

0.1 pts per yard rushing/receiving

4 pt tds + bonus for length (6 pt TD if RB catches a TD or WR rushes a TD)

0.5 pts per reception

Edited by myhousekey

Was just offered Chris Johnson straight up for Jennings - do it? It thins out my receivers a little...leaving me with Megatron, Mason, S.Rice, Witten and Celek....I am just concerned about Chris Johnson the rest of the way with Tennessee sucking it up so bad.....what do you think?

Evgeni Malkin is injured for 3 weeks. Who do I pick up?

:wacko:

Might be a wicked long shot but if you have roster space, Chris Conner or Chris Bourque. One of those guys is probably gonna be on the #2 line with Staal and will see Power Play time. Conner has not yet been called up, but he will, probably today, and he's got talent. Borque is probably the safer play.

Bench 1 of the following:

S Jackson @ DET

R Rice vs DEN

R Williams @ NYJ

D Driver vs MIN

D Hester vs CLE

S Smith @ PHI

0.1 pts per yard rushing/receiving

4 pt tds + bonus for length (6 pt TD if RB catches a TD or WR rushes a TD)

0.5 pts per reception

SJax finds the end zone this week, and FF owners nation wide rejoice. Start him.

Depending on scoring type, Ray Rice is a top 5 back. Start him.

Tough matchup on the road for Williams, but he should find the end zone. Hopefully. Start him.

Not sure if Antoine Winfield is playing, but either way, you can throw against the Vikes and Driver will benefit. Start him.

Hester is hot, and has a good matchup at home. Start him.

Smith is colder than winter in Northern Minnesota right now, Eli blows, and they're in Philly. Bench please.

Was just offered Chris Johnson straight up for Jennings - do it? It thins out my receivers a little...leaving me with Megatron, Mason, S.Rice, Witten and Celek....I am just concerned about Chris Johnson the rest of the way with Tennessee sucking it up so bad.....what do you think?

Chris Johnson is a stud. Make that trade immediately.The Titans can't get worse, and Johnson's still been a producer, get him right away.