[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hugh 0ne

I am going to trade C Palmer for a RB to a team with 4 RB. R Rice, R Williams, S Slaton, R Grant.

Which of the these RB is worth C Palmer?

Or should I try for a combo like R Williams or R Grant and B Edwards or L Fitzgerald?

My Team

QB: A Rodgers, C Palmer

RB: T Jones, C Johnson, B Wells

WR: A Johnson, H Ward, J Cotchery, M Manningham, M Crabtree, J Knox

TE: B Celek, F Davis

K: Stephen Gostkowski

D/ST: Eagles

The Guys Team

QB: E Manning, J Flacco

RB: S Slaton, R Rice, R Williams, R Grant, R Mendenhall

WR: C Ochocinco, L Fitzgerald, B Edwards, M Clayton, S Holmes, L Moore

TE: V Shiancoe, J Witten

K: L Tynes

D/ST: Vikings

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hugh, made a trade on one of my teams would love your input.

Previous:

QB: Warner

RB: K Smith, MJD, Mendenhall, Maroney, Moats, F Jackson

WR: D Jackson, Burleson, S Smith (car), S Moss, S Holmes

TE: H Miller, Winslow

DEF: Broncos, Pats

K: Kaeding

I got rid of Mendenhall and Steve Smith (car) for Andre Johnson.

Thanks for taking my question Hugh One... What TE would you think would perform better the rest of the season: Sheffler or F Davis?

6pts for TDs (more pts for TDs longer than 20 yds); 3pts for every 3 rec; 1pt for every 15 yds rec.

I have a feeling that F Davis will get more pts in the next few wks and Scheffler will get more pts all season. I have Carlson and he's not doing well since Seattle's offensive line sucks. I don't think I'll drop Carlson, but I still may pick up a TE.

Need help with two trades

TRADE 1

Alright, we have a guy in our league who is offering Randy Moss to anybody who can in turn give him a producing Running back....my backs are Ronnie Brown, Steven Jackson, Ryan Grant and Clinton Portis. My WR's are Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Hines Ward and Calvin Johnson. I was thinking of offering him Ryan Grant and Hines Ward for Randy Moss...is that offering too much for Moss and would I be leaving myself short at RB?

TRADE 2

I was offered Steve Slaton for Kellen Winslow and Clinton Portis for another guy...I already have Andre J and Schaub as my QB so I don't want to have 3 guys on the same team...but I was thinking if I accept it, I can then trade Slaton and Ward for Randy Moss.... if I do this I would still be left with Gates at TE

which of these two options is the best deal for me? I am only anticipating that this guy will accept one of these two trades for Moss as he is very desperate for a RB... he has Lynch and Bell