[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Turner for Andre Johnson?

drillers

Need some trade advice - I have Turner and R Rice as my current RB starters with Mendenhall, B Wells as backups. My TE is Witten and QB Rodgers

Problems at WR - I have a stud in R Wayne but after that its K Walter in Houston and Berrian. Both been awful except for one week. Nothing in Free agency - nate washingtons of the world

Been offered A Johnson for Turner straight up - would you do knowing Mendenhall is now my # 2 RB

standard league - 1 pt for 20 yards runnng or receiving - 6 for TD, no pts for receptions

Thoughts?

Need some trade advice - I have Turner and R Rice as my current RB starters with Mendenhall, B Wells as backups. My TE is Witten and QB Rodgers

Problems at WR - I have a stud in R Wayne but after that its K Walter in Houston and Berrian. Both been awful except for one week. Nothing in Free agency - nate washingtons of the world

Been offered A Johnson for Turner straight up - would you do knowing Mendenhall is now my # 2 RB

standard league - 1 pt for 20 yards runnng or receiving - 6 for TD, no pts for receptions

Thoughts?

I'd probably make that trade.

Thoughts?

I would Mendenhall has a pretty good schedule coming up, he has a tough matchup against Denver next week but then he's got some good match ups after that, BAL and GB are the only tougher ones, but they both can be run on.

I would do it not only because Mendenhall has a favorable schedule, but also Beanie Wells is seeing an increase in touches and eventually will become the Cardinals #1 back and he's shown he can actually throw some points on the board. I'd do it, Turner has seemed to be a flash in the pan but regardless you have the depth.

I would do it not only because Mendenhall has a favorable schedule, but also Beanie Wells is seeing an increase in touches and eventually will become the Cardinals #1 back and he's shown he can actually throw some points on the board. I'd do it, Turner has seemed to be a flash in the pan but regardless you have the depth.

I would definitely trade Turner for AJ! Honestly, other than one week has Turner lived up to his high draft pick? I think on any given week, Mendenhall could at least equal what Turner got you barring maybe one or 2 games. And like was posted before, Mendenhall has a good schedule coming up. AJ is a stud WR and if you can get him for Turner I would jump on it.