[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Opinions Please

Qball86

I have Hasselbeck and Shaun Hill (can't complete drops until Saturday) so obviously I need a decent backup. Also have MJD, Beanie, Buckhalter, Fargas and JJones. We start 2 or 3 with flex, I usually start 2 and start 3WRs.

Was offered Garrard for Buckhalter and while I'd like to see how the DEN running game plays out, can't go without a backup to Hass. There isn't much on the waiver wire for QBs either, Campbell, Delholme, Stafford, Fitzpatrick, Smith....

Question is, are any of the wire QBs better than giving up Buckhalter, who I admittedly don't use, to get Garrard?

I have Hasselbeck and Shaun Hill (can't complete drops until Saturday) so obviously I need a decent backup. Also have MJD, Beanie, Buckhalter, Fargas and JJones. We start 2 or 3 with flex, I usually start 2 and start 3WRs.

Was offered Garrard for Buckhalter and while I'd like to see how the DEN running game plays out, can't go without a backup to Hass. There isn't much on the waiver wire for QBs either, Campbell, Delholme, Stafford, Fitzpatrick, Smith....

Question is, are any of the wire QBs better than giving up Buckhalter, who I admittedly don't use, to get Garrard?

um...without knowing whoz on ur waiver wire its hard to say....need more info brah

um...without knowing whoz on ur waiver wire its hard to say....need more info brah

I'm not a noob, brah. Do you actually read posts before you reply to them, brah. So again for those more challenged by the simple things in life...

"There isn't much on the waiver wire for QBs either, Campbell, Delholme, Stafford, Fitzpatrick, Smith" ***These are the names of QBs on waivers in my league. ***

Thanks for at least giving my post a little bump though, brah.

If you're not using Buckhalter I'd pull the trigger on this trade. There's nobody on your waiver wire you can trust if Hasselbeck re-injures his ribs or back. Moreno has become the Denver starter and while Buckhalter is seeing some action each week his value is limited unless Moreno gets hurt. I also read somewhere this week Peyton Hillis could get some carries going forward.

I don't usually advocate trading for a player that you hope you never need to use, but in this case, I can see the reasoning ... if you don't plan on needing CBuck, then adding Garrard is decent insurance, and I'd even consider starting him from time to time (only in home games - check his numbers this year) when the match up warrants.