[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice, D. Williams, and/or Forte

0-16 Again

Need two of D. Williams @ Arizona, R. Rice vs Denver, & Forte vs Cleveland

Forte has been terrible this year but has the best match up by far

Scoring - 1pt per yard rushing/rec, 40 pts per TD

Need two again of Grant vs. Minnesota, R. Rice vs Denver, & Addia vs San Fran

Scoring - 1pt per 10 yards rush/rec, 6 pts per td, bonus 3 for 100 yds rush or 100 yds rec

Romo vs Seatle, Orton @ Balt, or Flacco vs Denver

Scoring - 1pt per 15yds passing, 4pt per TD, -2 per INT, bonus 3 for 300yds passing

Thank you for your input/opinion, post link and I will return the favor

I am leaning ---- D-Will and Rice, Grant and Rice, & Romo

I agree with everything you are leaning towards with the exception of your choice to start Ryan Grant vs. MINN....I would go with Addai- no Donald Brown equals more touches against a very average run defense.

Good luck!

+1

I'd only change in Addai for Grant.

I think you're right on in your assessment, but like others have said, Grant vs. Addai might be the biggest toss-up. As a Grant owner myself, I might think strongly about Addai getting all the carries vs. an easier rush D. But Grant has managed to do very well against Minnesota's tough D before.

Forte would obviously seem the biggest gamble, but considering what Grant did against Cleveland, Forte could easily outplay D. Wiiliams by just getting half of those yards and a TD.

So I'd say play Forte (in one of the few weeks he might be your best option), and then roll with who you got slated to start besides him.