[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade pulled off

cnsfrk009

Whats up guys. I have a trade I just pulled off and looking to see if you guys would accept it

I trade Schaub, Housh, Crabtree

I get

Peyton Manning, Hakeem Nicks

PPR league, i have a ton of WR depth which is why i pulled it. Team is in my sig lemme know Thanks!

will answe yours too

i disagree with big dre...

I think peyton even though isnt that much of an upgrade, is still an upgrade. Nicks isnt bad... but chances are hes gonna just warm the bench in place of TJ and crabtree.

get peyton, and then u got WRs Jennings, Simswalker, and Austin (also Calvin when hes healthy).

also gives u room to pick up a better defensive matchup

plz reply :wacko:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=306094

Edited by MikeDoscuatro

IMO, Peyton is a significant upgrade over the up and down Schaub. With no O.Daniels for the rest of the year, teams will take away AJohnson. While I think Jones and Walter have some talent, Schaub clearly had it going on with Daniels. Losing OD could have sizable impact on Schaub's value.

All the other players in the deal are guys I would not be very comfortable starting as anything but flex WRs at best anyway...and you have great WR depth.

Make this deal and upgrade at QB. Only concern I have is that Peyton maybe on the bench when you are competing for the title in Weeks 15 & 16 as the Colts will have things wrapped up.

pls see my recent trade advice post.

Edited by SpinalTapp

trade for peyton. he is a sure thing if there is one in fantasy.

schaub has been very good but has issues staying healthy (although he has lasted this long) and he just lost owen daniels.

the one concern is manning's playing time late in the season as stated above but i would take the risk.

what is your current record?

Right now I'm 5-3 and in first place in our league. have about 70 more points than the 2nd person in my league. I was afraid of manning sitting at the end of the season too, but i just checked his stats from every game in his career and he only sat out week 16 the year they started 13-0 then lost to san diego week 15. So I don't have much fear anymore. Also, the other team will be dropping walter so i could swipe him up and hope he gets more targets with daniels out. what do you think?

Right now I'm 5-3 and in first place in our league. have about 70 more points than the 2nd person in my league. I was afraid of manning sitting at the end of the season too, but i just checked his stats from every game in his career and he only sat out week 16 the year they started 13-0 then lost to san diego week 15. So I don't have much fear anymore. Also, the other team will be dropping walter so i could swipe him up and hope he gets more targets with daniels out. what do you think?

or ask him to include walter....

I hear you. Sad to see, schaub was having an awesome year. Do you think I am giving up too much with housh and crabtree? and gaining nicks and walter? Housh has been a huge disappointment but i got him for eddie royal before week 1, so no biggy. He has a cakewalk schedule the rest of the way thats my only fear.