[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I drop D. Brown to pick up Moats?

Koolclones

If your sold on Moats then yes.

Keep in mind that was VS the leage worst run defense.

Donald Brown is the future at RB for indy. Plus, if they decide to sit guys at some point he may get more chances.

Personally I keep Brown. Moats is fools gold IMO...

Donald Brown has been ok, but is my 5th RB. Do I drop him to pick up Ryan Moats in the hopes of getting another good RB? My other RB's are Jones-Drew, R. Grant, C. Benson, and J. Jones.

Personally speaking, would prefer to have D Brown down the road (Addai does get dinged up), as Indy is a FAR better team than Houston.....

Brown is a better back than Moats, on a better team, and prior to going down, was get some carries....

alos, with MJD, Grant, Benson and J Jones already, unless you can start 5 RB's, when would Moats ever crack your starting line up???

I would keep brown man. I have both in my league now, and seeing them both play this year. I'm just WAITING and HOPING addai goes down so that brown will be a stud. this guy will be a top 10 back every year if addai goes down. Keep him man, moats is fools gold