[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting trade

stduke

I've been on this site for many years and have always liked the input given here. That being said I was just offered...M. Turner and Lance Moore for Gore, Sims-Walker and Bowe..... at first glance I thought hell no but here are the facts:

My Team

RB Gore, Benson, R. Bush and M. Bell

WR AJ, Ocho, Sims-Walker and Bowe

We can only carry 4 of each..play 2 RB and 2 WR....I will be starting AJ and Ocho so losing the other 2 doesn't hurt (barring injury)...Turner is a definate upgrade. I wouldnt be helping him out that much anyway he is 0-8 and out of it. Any thoughts on this? I will help on yours if needed. Thanx in advance!

No way in hell I do that. For one moores hurt so basically ur trading 3 quality players for 1. Yes turner racks up more rushing yards then gore but gore makes up for it thru the air. Playoffs are closing in and having a strong depth is ideal due to the nature of injuries. If you make this you will regret it

I would probably trade Gore plus 1 of those receivers for Turner.

Gore & Turner are pretty close in production, but I don't like Gore's durability. Last year I took out one of the top teams in the playoffs because he was doing great with Gore, but mediocre without him. Gore's already shown this season that he has the ability to miss games. My latest cheatsheet ranks Bowe the #37WR, and Sims-Walker #39. MSW was ranked a lot higher, so I don't know what caused Fantasy Index to downgrade him so much? Maybe it was the coach telling Garrard not to throw the ball, and just hand it to MJD?