[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T-mobile Outage

Flip_Side

My phone was getting zero bars and no service. When I tried to manually connect to the network, it said my SIM card was not authorized for T-Mobile.

It came back on this morning.

Don't they have an "if you don't get service, you can cancel your contract" thing? I think this qualifies. I want the new Droid phone anyway.

Dropped a call yesterday and then got "network busy" for the next 10 minutes when trying to call anyone.

I called up T-Mobile customer service and after 20 minutes finally talked to someone. I asked if they could release me from my contract because they couldn't keep the service up, and after this and the Sidekick fiasco, I had serious doubts that they were able to run a phone company (Really, I just want to switch back to Verizon for the Droid). They told me that I couldn't be released because of bad service. "Even if you guys go down for 2 weeks and can't get it running again... I'm still under contract?" Yes.

Anyway, they credited me about $25. Pretty much paid me back for the time I spent on hold waiting to talk to someone. Sweet.