[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How accurate if that Strengh of Schedule?

Slugs3511

:wacko: In messing with this tool, It would make sense to go after players or trade for players that would benefit against a lesser pass def.? according to his device? Correct, or to go after a RB from KC since that is the team with the weakest schedule, according to the tool, from weeks 9-17?

So, my question is simple.....Has anyone used this to their advantage in trades and does it necessarily hold true?

A team in my league has R. Moss, A. Johnson, OchoCinco, and Ausin Miles.....

According to the chart, I should go for OchoCinco, not because he may be the best of the 4, but he has the most games against "stinky" pass defenses....

Just asking and looking for past results....thanks in advance...

It is a tool to help in the decision making process.

It gives an indication of who may have a tougher road ahead. More of a tool for comparing similar players.

You are not going to give up an Adrian Peterson type because he has a tough schedule ahead for a Kolby Smith because he has an easy schedule.

It is no different than the way one should use the preseason strength of schedule tool.