[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odd man out

Deacon Frost

I've got to drop one of these off my team to pick up a kicker for this week...not dropping Longwell. I also just got Ryan Moats. PPR/performance league. Braylon has the worst stats but did have the good week last week. Mike Bell doesn't have great stats but that offense is so good. He and Bradshaw are 1 injury from major stats accumulation and still are decent plus I only have 3 other backs (MJD,KSmith,Mendenhall...if he even counts) that are starters on their team.

Wallace is the least owned player in the league but he's got some decent matchups coming up based on the SOS analyzer on the Huddle. Only 1 is bad (this week vs. Den) and the rest are middle of the road or good the rest of the year. The Jets WR matchups are generally bad going forward with 1 good one in the reg season and 1 good one in the fantasy playoffs. The Steelers matchups against RBs are generally the worst on the RB side except for CLE and OAK in wks 13 & 14 which are very good RB matchups.

Thinking drop Braylon but looking for input.

Someone will take a flyer if you drop Braylon, so he'd be gone.

I'd drop Wallace, as you said, he's got a tough match up this week, so he's unlikely to rack up big numbers (and thus draw interest)....that way you can pick him back up after this week's games conclude when you cut your extra kicker

Best of Luck,

WashD

Someone will take a flyer if you drop Braylon, so he'd be gone.

I'd drop Wallace, as you said, he's got a tough match up this week, so he's unlikely to rack up big numbers (and thus draw interest)....that way you can pick him back up after this week's games conclude when you cut your extra kicker

Best of Luck,

WashD

This is the way to go ,,,,,,,,, + 1