[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup help! Too many good options this week

Koolclones

Need to start three RB's and three WR's and have many good matchups this week. Would love some insight and opinions! RB's are Jones-Drew, R. Grant, C. Benson, Julius Jones, and D. Brown. My WR's are Steve Smith (Car), DeSean Jackson, Sims-Walker, Burleson, and Santana Moss.

Right now, I am leaning towards starting MJD vs KC, Grant vs TB, and Benson vs BAL.. and at WR start Smith vs NO, Sims-Walker vs KC, and Burleson vs DET. DJax has been huge lately, but outside of the big plays, he isn't being targeted very often IMO.

Thoughts? :wacko:

Need to start three RB's and three WR's and have many good matchups this week. Would love some insight and opinions! RB's are Jones-Drew, R. Grant, C. Benson, Julius Jones, and D. Brown. My WR's are Steve Smith (Car), DeSean Jackson, Sims-Walker, Burleson, and Santana Moss.

Right now, I am leaning towards starting MJD vs KC, Grant vs TB, and Benson vs BAL.. and at WR start Smith vs NO, Sims-Walker vs KC, and Burleson vs DET. DJax has been huge lately, but outside of the big plays, he isn't being targeted very often IMO.

If you feel like you have the advantage over your opponent I would say there is no reason to start Djax when he could throw up a big game or could score 0. If you feel like you will probably lose throw him in and hope for an explosion.

But otherwise same as what you said...

Your RB situation is easy as pie.

You ALWAYS start MJD, so there's your RB1. Ryan Grant was underwhelming last week, but gas a cakewalk match-up against the Buccaneers, so he has to be your RB2. I don't love either J Jones or D Brown, so you have to go with the lesser of two evils. Jones is facing the lowly Lions, while Brown (who is still banged up a bit), is going up against a widely considered "weak" Houston run defense. I have news for you: their run defense is not weak.

So, that leaves Benson (aka the beast) against a tough Baltimore run defense. He'll get the carries, and he'll get the goal-line work, so he's definitely a better play ahead of Jones and Brown.

Your RB's should be: MJD, Grant, Benson

As for your receivers:

D Jax is hit or miss, but he usually shows up in big games, and played really well against Dallas last year. It'll be hard to sit him, but with other tasty match-ups, you may have to.

You have to give Burleson a try against the Lions. They give up so many points to QB and WR's, it's insane.

I don't trust the Jaguars pass offense lately, so I can't vouch for Sims-Walker. And we all know how erratic anyone coming out of Washington has been (S Moss)

Run with D Jax, Burleson, and hope Steve Smith can find some success late against a tough NO pass defense. I just don't trust David Garrard or Jason Campbell anymore. Not that I trust Jake Delhomme...

For more Fantasy Football advice & updates, hit up www.nflsoup.com

I'll add another wrench into the equation...I like your RB's as u have them but for WR I would start Smith (they will have to throw to keep up), Sims -Walker (he's been a stud except for last week and will bounce back against a crappy KC team) and I love Desean. Who cares if he's targeted only a few times. When he does get it its usually a big play...doesn't he return kicks too sometimes? You will be kicking yourself when DJ has another big game and he's on your bench! Good luck..please see mine.