[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ocho, Miles, Houshmanzadeh

Largent

Ocho vs Raven....had a great game, 94yrds, previous meeting - at home.

Miles @ Phili....tough match-up but has been on fire...which makes me wonder if the Eagles will make the other WR's beat them.

TJ vs Lions at home. Great match-up, Housh complaining = Hass getting him more involved this week??

thanks, will answer yours.

Not a PPR scoring.

Ocho vs Raven....had a great game, 94yrds, previous meeting - at home.

Miles @ Phili....tough match-up but has been on fire...which makes me wonder if the Eagles will make the other WR's beat them.

TJ vs Lions at home. Great match-up, Housh complaining = Hass getting him more involved this week??

thanks, will answer yours.

Not a PPR scoring.

I think you know who you have to go with. I'd be worried about Austin, too, but I'm going with him as my WR3. Philly is tough, but it's not like the Cowboys are push-overs. Austin should be fine. I think 60+ yards is the low-end, but I really don't see the scoring streak stopping. He's their best play-maker, and teams haven't really figured out how to stop him quite yet.

Ochocinco is a must play, too, as he's Carson Palmer's only true threat in the passing game, and he had success last time around. The Ravens pass defense is too weak to ignore.

I don't hate Housh, but he doesn't dazzle. He's averaging just barely 10 ypc, and he doesn't score touchdowns. Matt Hasselbeck will likey throw to Burleson more, and I wouldn't be shocked to see him re-establish that connection with J Carlson.

I vote for Ocho and Austin.

For more Fantasy Football advice & updates, go to NFL Soup.com

I agree with Ocho and Austin

You have to keep riding Austin's hot hand and Ocho is frankly playing at an elite level.

Haas and TJ are not on the same page right now and Burelson is getting more open and more targets...yes I think TJ will get some love this week, but I think the upside of Ocho and Austin is where you have to place your bet.

Best of Luck,

WashD