[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade COLLIE for HEAP

captain77

Yes, Collie looks good right now, but what about when Garcon gets back? He's still a decent option then, but could go back to splitting #3 duties with Garcon after that (but who knows for sure there?). Maclin has been a boom or bust player, but he's more of the clear-cut #2 there, so I like him a little better.

Either way, Heap would be a pretty good bye week replacement, and insurance if Shiancoe goes down. This is probably better than you'll do on the waiver wire for TE's right now too. I'd decide which of Maclin or Collie you like better, and ship the other one off. You got plenty of WR help, so you shouldn't miss either one.

appreciate the help...

i am holding onto maclin for insurance to d jack.

i am torn on trading for a TE or picking one up off the WW. either way i don't know who to drop or trade.

i don't want to drop white (my handcuff to cj)

anymore advice?

thanks again!!!

i am holding maclin as insurance to d jack. i have had injuries haunt me in the past....

i have no clue what to do and am starting to realize i am thinking about it too much. i need a te for this week and need to trade for one or pick up one.

Not sure what the WW looks like for you but for 1 week i'd try to pickup a TE with a good matchup. Good luck.

S Havner @ TB (if finley is out, havner could be a good play)

J Finley @ TB (not sure if he is going to play this week)

M Lewis vs KC

F Davis @ ATL

K Boss vs SD (but not sure of his status just yet)

who would you drop to get a ww te?

white is a cj handcuff

maclin is insurance to d jack

collie's value just went up in my opinion with the recent gonzo news.

Collie's still a #3 look in that offense behind Wayne and Clark, and Garcon can take some of those touches too. Yes, there should be enough balls thrown for him to catch from peyton manning, but he's not THAT valuable.

But if you're thinking about any of those TE waiver options, and would be dropping Collie (or someone) anyway, why not just trade him for Heap, who I like best out of all those going forward, with one possible exception: Davis,

It is unclear how much Cooley will be able to have an impact at all, and the kid looked like a monster filling in. Campbell SHOULD lean on the kid, but there's no guarantees, and Cooley could be back as soon as 4 weeks (although his estimation is looking way too optimistic, according to most people).

Heap is probably the safer play, with Davis being the greatest potential/upside gamble.