[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Help

I have a few quandaries....I'm in a PPR league...5 pts for passing td, 6 for rushing and receiving. Typical yardage scoring.

QB...McNabb/Schaub....I've been burned on which one to choose most of the season...Right now I have McNabb based on the matchups.

RB...Buckhalter/Slaton....I'm starting Chris Johnson and Julius Jones...right now I have Slaton in. Also have T.Choice, but he's not getting the carries.

WR...Garcon/S.Aiken for the last spot..not many FAs but James Jones is a sleeper playing the Bucs...right now I have Garcon in.

What do you guys think?

I don't think you can go wrong with Schaub or McNabb really. McNabb has a great matchup and a rivalry game. Shcaub will be throwing to keep up with Indy. I would probably lean McNabb just because of the rivalry. For the other 2 I would go with garcon and Slaton...Good luck and thanks for answering mine.

Ya, I'd agree with McNabb. The matchup vs. Dallas's questionable secondary looks great. I think Schaub should do fine too, as they could be down some scores and abandon the run, but McNabb's matchup is easier in a competitive game, where they'll be passing too.

Neither one's really a bad choice this week, but I can see how that can get frustrating, and that's why it's hard to rotate in FF. If McNabb plays well this week, however, you could perhaps package him for a lesser backup QB and some help in another position of need.

Having two stud QB's certainly isn't the worst problem to have however.

I agree with the above poster on your other options. I'd like to not have to start Slaton until he re-secures that starting spot, but they haven't abandoned him yet, and he'll get the chance to prove himself this week... I'm not crazy about any of those other options over him or Garcon either.

Been trying to trade McNabb all season. NO ONE needs a qb. we only start one in a 12-team league and there are just so many solid qbs. It is frustrating. Been starting schaub most of the season and when i put in mcnabb he fails. but i feel like i have to go with mcnabb here. i like playing the matchups and i think mcnabb has a better one here.

dirtysanchez1184,

Go with McNabb and Slaton. Agreed that its kinda a tossup with him and Schaub, but Schaub may have some tough sledding vs. IND without his safety valve Daniels there anymore and who knows whats going on with Slaton. PIT defense will limit the DEN RBs from doing anything, so Buckhalter is very risky at best. Prefer Slaton here. On the Garcon vs. Aiken, flip a coin.