[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOULD YOU TRADE A.P. for Michael Turner?

LEAGUECHAMP

Standard scoring format

All opinions are welcome. I'm 4-4 and almost in a "must-win" situation this weekend. Also, I don't think it's a huge step down, although

I know AP is the more talented runner. It seems like the Vikings have more offensive options with Favre being under center than in years

past.(I know that's why they brought Favre to Minnesota.) Am I overlooking something? It just seems like I could get equal value from

Turner this week and going forward. Any thoughts?

Leave a link and I'll help you as well.

This is the rest of the season rankings from my cheatsheet:

1 MIN 9 Peterson 7 116 1.11 18.2

2 JAC — Jones-Drew 8 113 .89 16.6

3 CIN — Benson 8 106 .85 15.7

4 BAL — Rice C 8 113 .65 15.2

5 CAR — Williams C 9 102 .71 14.4

6 TEN — C.Johnson C 9 107 .52 13.8

7 ATL — Turner 9 84 .88 13.7

8 NYJ 9 T.Jones C 8 96 .68 13.7

9 SF — Gore 8 92 .78 13.9

10 STL 9 S.Jackson 7 119 .42 14.4

The last column is average fantasy points per game. That's a big drop from AP to Turner.

If you're worried about a bye week, trade him for MJD, Benson, or Rice. Any of those owners would trade you straight up. I have AP in a league, and I could easily trade him for any of those guys.

If you do wanna deal with the Turner owner, package AP with MSW or Hester, and get Turner plus a WR upgrade. I'm sure he'll deal on that. Just don't trade him straight up.

i would NOT trade ap for turner straight up and agree with jordanzs about trading AP for MJD straight up but not sure about benson or rice straight up. i think down the stretch ap will be a better fantasy back than rice and benson. that O line is sick.

please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=306457

This is the rest of the season rankings from my cheatsheet:

1 MIN 9 Peterson 7 116 1.11 18.2

2 JAC — Jones-Drew 8 113 .89 16.6

3 CIN — Benson 8 106 .85 15.7

4 BAL — Rice C 8 113 .65 15.2

5 CAR — Williams C 9 102 .71 14.4

6 TEN — C.Johnson C 9 107 .52 13.8

7 ATL — Turner 9 84 .88 13.7

8 NYJ 9 T.Jones C 8 96 .68 13.7

9 SF — Gore 8 92 .78 13.9

10 STL 9 S.Jackson 7 119 .42 14.4

The last column is average fantasy points per game. That's a big drop from AP to Turner.

If you're worried about a bye week, trade him for MJD, Benson, or Rice. Any of those owners would trade you straight up. I have AP in a league, and I could easily trade him for any of those guys.

If you do wanna deal with the Turner owner, package AP with MSW or Hester, and get Turner plus a WR upgrade. I'm sure he'll deal on that. Just don't trade him straight up.

:wacko: +1