[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In need for a RB.. help pls :-|

burton

I'm looking for some assistance grabbing one or two RB's for the remainder of the season. Suggestions on trades too if possible. Overall just worried about Kevin Smith. Currently always start Smith and MJD.

top point's currently on waivers

* Fred Jackson

* Carnell Williams

* Larry Johnson

* Justin Fargas

* Fred Taylor

I'm leaning towards Jackson / Williams. I know Jackson is backup but still he can come around if Lynch gets hurt.

trades

Thinking of bundling a TE with a WR. I sent a few combo's out for trades but no one ever seems to respond :-|

current team

QB: Warner

RB: K Smith, MJD, Maroney, Moats

WR: A Johnson, D Jackson, Burleson, S Moss, S Holmes

TE: H Miller, Winslow

DEF: Broncos, Pats

K: Kaeding

PS: Team is full so I'd have to get rid of someone to get someone. Non-PPR league.

Any suggestions very welcome!

Edited by burton

I'm looking for some assistance grabbing one or two RB's for the remainder of the season. Suggestions on trades too if possible. Overall just worried about Kevin Smith. Currently always start Smith and MJD.

top point's currently on waivers

* Fred Jackson

* Carnell Williams

* Larry Johnson

* Justin Fargas

* Fred Taylor

I'm leaning towards Jackson / Williams. I know Jackson is backup but still he can come around if Lynch gets hurt.

trades

Thinking of bundling a TE with a WR. I sent a few combo's out for trades but no one ever seems to respond :-|

current team

QB: Warner

RB: K Smith, MJD, Maroney, Moats

WR: A Johnson, D Jackson, Burleson, S Moss, S Holmes

TE: H Miller, Winslow

DEF: Broncos, Pats

K: Kaeding

PS: Team is full so I'd have to get rid of someone to get someone. Non-PPR league.

Any suggestions very welcome!

I don't know why everyone is so down on Maroney. You're lucky to have him. Wait and see where this Moats thing goes, too, and you might end up having a very solid RB corps.

As it stands right now, however, you could defintely try to upgrade. The waiver wire won't be the means, though.

IMO, Carnell Williams is the only option here, as he's the full-fledged starter, and has actually shown some promise a bit this season. I actually like his match-up with the sketchy Green Bay defense, too.

See if you can't package some trade deals and let us all know if anyone is biting. I'd try to ship off Winslow and S Moss together. Otherwise, I think your receivers/te's are solid.

Thanks, much appreciated on the reply. I have actually been trying to bundle Moss and Winslow together and so far no takers.. I think I'm asking for too much however. What sort of guys do you think they are worth together?

My trading deadline is in 5 days so I really gotta push it.

Thanks, much appreciated on the reply. I have actually been trying to bundle Moss and Winslow together and so far no takers.. I think I'm asking for too much however. What sort of guys do you think they are worth together?

My trading deadline is in 5 days so I really gotta push it.

They aren't worth much, I'll tell you.

Winslow is on an 0-7 team with zero support from it's defense, and starting with a rookie QB this week.

Moss is a heck of a talent ship-wrecked with Jason Campbell and Jim Zorn.

It'll be tough, but you just need to find the right guy who thinks either of those guys have something left for the season. The match-ups don't look good for Moss for the next 3-4 weeks, though, so I'd really consider dumping him on someone else asap.

Hang tight with the team you have as it's a decent bunch. Besides, Caddy is the only one worth adding and I'd only drop the extra defense you have to get him. Continue to try trading but I doubt you'll get a taker.

Alright I got about 20 proposed trades in :D

Hopefully one bites!

:wacko: Good Luck!